TV Andon Interface - Add Real Switches, Lamps, Speakers to your TV Andon
Now add real switches, lamps and speakers to your TV Andon and eliminate pesky mouse and keyboards on the production line.
The TV Andon Software Interface allows any existing Andon running with a TV display to integrate additional hardware like pull switches, lamps, speakers and a machine interface using a USB interface to the PC connected to the TV Andon. Most TV Andons do not have a line interaction available with industrial inputs, and make do with common keyboard and mouse interfaces for line input. The mouse and keyboard input is not reliable and requires users to visit the PC location to provide the input. Using standard industrial input devices like switches, pull switches and indicating devices is not possible unless a viable interface is available to the PC. Our TVAHWI provides this interface to do this. Our API shows how to modify your existing software, where a mouse or keyboard input, if used, may be modified to extract relevant information from commonly used industrial switches etc.
Our product is fully customizable to suit your TV Andon interface. We can provide several switches, lamps, speakers etc to suit multiple lines as displayed on your TV Andon.
Specifications for Hardware controller.
- USB interface to PC.
- Inbuilt power supply and mountable behind TV or embedded PC.
- Up to 6 switches or machine inputs.
- Up to 7 Lamps, speakers or relay outputs for any machine control.
- Unique ID to identify hardware on the line. Custom authentication for hardware.
- Hardware fully customizable to suit any type of factory line and input or output requirements.
- Custom API / DLL file to allow easy integration with existing software for TV Andons.
Features for Hardware controller
- Hardware interface independent of other Andons in case of network disconnection.
- Hardware controller can support up to 6 Pull switches.
- Speaker output can play spoken message related to issues in real time. [Requires Amplifier and MP3 interface on PC used for Andon]
- Pull switch and Lamp Action in real time to reduce operator confusion.
- Indication for several lines on same Andon is possible with the hardware interface.
Specific custom features for Input and Output may be added.
- Switch pull time –real time clock value may be passed on to the PC.
- Switch delay time – real time clock value for delay may be passed on to the PC.
- Switch double pull may be sensed for ON /OFF applications.
- Switch defect may be sensed – broken connection or shorted switch.
- Lamp ON / OFF control.
- Lamp ON time may be passed on from the PC to turn on lamp for a specific duration.
- Lamp Blink indication feature may be activated.
- Speaker ON / OFF control.
- Speaker ON time may be passed on from the PC to turn off the speaker after a specific duration.
- Speaker audio may be routed via the PC audio interface for announcement of messages.
- Opto-Isolated machine input interface instead of switch input
- Opto-Isolated machine OUTPUT or RELAY output may be provided instead of lamp or speaker.